I've used purity Vitamins for a number of years now. I learned about them from a radio documentary which told about a medical researcher and nutritional expert that challenged several vitamin manufacturers to build a vitamin with his specifications. The company that fulfilled all his requests and could produce at the best price would win the contract. Purity Products was that winner. Their product "Purity's Perfect Multi" was the output of the research. These vitamins are high quality, easily digestible and they work. They are capsules and not the hard vitamins. Their HA Formula is one that my wife nor I will live without. Our joints have become tolerable again to the point where I can run. They make a big difference in my wife's life as well. Give Purity a try...there is lots of B vitamins in the perfect multi for energy and focus.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment